A lot of things have been happening in Voice4Society!
If you have been following us for a while, you know that we’ve been sharing the entries from our New Years Writing Contest with you. We had fabulous prizes, entries, and sponsors. Whether you were a sponsor, a writer, or a reader – Thank you to all those who participated!
We are connecting with more organizations, youth ministries, and volunteer groups in an effort to keep our mission going! We recognize that there are many people who help us and support us and we want to highlight them.
As a result, we have created our very own blog award!
This award is given to those who support the mission of Voice4Society by reflecting similar values. We understand that we do not know every blog out there so we are encouraging you to nominate others to join in! This is wonderful way to raise awareness and draw support to those who are working to uplift the youth.
Nominate your favorite blogs below and we will let you know who the winners on your list are!
Check out the rules!
- Post a picture of the award (We’ll send the attachment to the winner prior to announcing the winner).
- Thank Voice4Society & whoever nominated you in a blog post.
- Share 5 ways you plan on making a difference in this generation, your community, and the world.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers & share the nomination link at the bottom of your “Thank You” blog post.
- Proudly share this with all your social media sites so they can see what a wonderful blogger you are!
We are looking for the following in our winning entries:
- Must be an individual, youth group, organization, corporation, etc. that encourages, uplifts, inspires, and/or provides a platform for youth to speak.
- The nominee must have a “clean” site (e.g. no swear words, derogratory information, pornographic nature, etc.)
- The winner will display the award logo on their blog (We will send the picture attachment to be uploaded prior to the announcement of winning)
- The winner must follow all the rules
- Everyone should have fun! 🙂
Note: Voice4Society holds the right to not pick anyone that violates these terms.
The first blogs will be awarded on Monday, February 3rd @ 1:30pm.
You can vote here: https://voice4society.wordpress.com/the-voice4society-blog-award/
Please follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Voice4Society)
and Twitter (@Voice4Society) to stay updated with future nomination dates & deadlines!