From one blog buddy to the next. Ms. Juniper stumbled upon my blog randomly and liked what she saw. We, in turn, checked out her blog and liked it even more. Therefore, she has decided to grace us with her presence as a guest contributor. Sharing tips on how the youth can become a happier generation …… Ms. Jennifer Juniper.
Here’s many little things YOU can do to make your life better, more meaningful, less complicated, less troublesome, and “on the right track!”
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a girl or boy, tall or short, with or without good grades, wealthy or poor, or if you have a family or not. Your ethnicity does not matter, nor do your looks, even if you think your… nose …is too big or too small!
Who you are and what you’re about, is NOT defined by your “previous” actions and thoughts, your doubts and fears, or what others have said about you in the past!
YOU are the Captain of Your Own Ship…You and ONLY You are responsible for your future! So, make it a good one! Here are some Tips to guide you through the upcoming years! Heed them, or not, believe them or not, do them or not, it is all up to you!
__________________________________________________________________________Fast forward the video tape of your life, by ten years or twenty… Do you want to be a Lawyer? A Doctor? A Business Owner? Well, you certainly can do it if you please! Or you can be working for a menial wage if you want, it is all up to you and the choices you make along the way!_________________________________________
- Avoid negative people
- Avoid trouble when you can
- Be a Leader, not a follower
- Have Respect for Yourself
- Do more than what is expected of you, with your family, with school, and with a job
- Use good hygiene, drink lots of water, watch what you eat, say “NO” to alcohol and drugs, and never smoke
- Be sure to get sleep when you need to
- Learn to be a good steward with your money
- Look up words that you don’t understand, you should be doing this a few times every single day
- Read books regularly
- Be kind to strangers
- Always Say “Please” & “Thank You!”
- Don’t compare yourself to others your age
- Always learn new things
- Teach yourself a foreign language
- Do some volunteer work
- Choose Happiness & Success!